UN PRI Report Assurance
Want more information?Yes please
United Nations Principles for Responsible Investment (UN PRI) signatories are required to submit an annual report using the UN PRI reporting framework or face being de-listed. Increase credibility and reduce risk.
External assurance for PRI signatories provides the highest form of confidence that the reported information is reliable and relevant. It adds value to reporting organisations by:
- Providing an organization’s stakeholders with a greater sense of confidence in disclosures
- Demonstrating credibility and commitment to quality
- Providing constructive support by acting as a “critical friend”
- Helping identify key areas of risk and opportunity
- Strengthening internal reporting and management systems.
DNV offers ISAE 3000 assurance of ESG and Responsible Investment data to signatories.
- We invest time in getting to know new clients - making for a smoother assurance process
- We communicate assurance findings as they arise - no nasty surprises
- Senior-level involvement throughout the assurance project - you are in experienced hands
- We give constructive feedback - helping improve internal controls and reporting practices