A trusted voice to tackle global transformation
As one of the world’s leading certification bodies, we have over 155 years of experience in working with customers to manage risk, assure performance and build trust. In an increasingly digitized world, with trust more important than ever, we continue to evolve our assurance role and solutions.
Each day, you will find us at work with over 100,000 customers, in more than 100 countries, building the invisible infrastructure of trust. As a global leader in certifying management systems of organizations, products and supply chains, we work across all types of industries, but with a particular footprint in food and beverage and healthcare. We also provide risk management and quality assurance services to the maritime, oil and gas, and power and renewables industries.
Since established as a Norwegian, independent foundation in 1864, our purpose has been to safeguard life, property and the environment.
Our services & solutions for the food value chain
We work with over 10,000 companies across the food and beverage value chain around the globe. With a strong commitment to ensure and advance food safety and sustainability, our assurance portfolio includes services and solution ranging from certification of food safety systems to digital services and solutions tailored to the food value chain:
- Certification to GFSI Benchmarked standards:
- FSSC 22000
- BRCGS Food, BRCGS Packaging materials, BRCGS Storage and distribution
- GlobalG.A.P, IFA
- IFS Food, Logistics, Broker
- Incl. Transition to new versions (FSSC 22000 and BRCGS Packaging Materials)
- Food safety traceability and transparency
- Supply chain management
- Responsible procurement & resource management
- Product sustainability
- Aquaculture and sustainable seafood
- Certification of management systems to other standards (quality, environment, occupational health & safety, information security, etc)
- Digital solutions & ecosystems for the food value chain
- FSMA VQIP
- Food Safety Culture
Want to know more?
Fill in the form or ask one of our team.
Scan the QR-code below to view our Food & Beverage flyers, brochures and reports.